Welcome to my LIFE


Monday, February 25, 2008

The search for cure

Ever since I came back from CC on Sunday, I am feeling numb.
Yesterday, I felt that everyone in class and in CC was against me. And then I went for a haircut...which looks so yuck. Actually, all I wanted is to have the hair touching my neck and ears to be cut, but it turned out that a large scale of my sides were cut.Oh well...at first i was like: WADDEe...(then)..oh well...what is done is done. =__=
Anyway..

Today, I had little confident cos' of my hair and also the fact that I was late AND for not studying for SS. I served 2 hours detention outside the staff room. I was having lots of negative thoughts. I dislike what that Mrs Tan did...urgh..i felt as though she's being prejudice towards me. I think my lack of showing my cool side has deteriorated the respect that I should get. (Lol...since when did i deserve such respect? LOL) Okay..that was what i thought...my negative shits running wild.
After 2 hours of vex, I head down to the toilet...not to actually do my hair...but to wash my face. Saw Kamal...i ask him: "What's the different between migraine and headache"
As usual, he would answer formally for whatever reason...but I like it. So yea, I think i am actually having migraine and not headache. Maybe I should consult a neurologist. Would it be costly? no yes yes? Then forget it. :D

This is what I get from the web:
"Migraine without aura is the most prevalent type and may occur on one or both sides (bilateral) of the head. Tiredness or mood changes may be experienced the day before the headache. Nausea, vomiting, and sensitivity to light (photophobia) often accompany migraine without aura." -

"Migraine with aura is characterized by a neurological phenomenon (aura) that is experienced 10 to 30 minutes before the headache. Most auras are visual and are described as bright shimmering lights around objects or at the edges of the field of vision (called scintillating scotomas) or zigzag lines, wavy images, or hallucinations. Others experience temporary vision loss.

Nonvisual auras include motor weakness, speech or language abnormalities, dizziness, vertigo, and tingling or numbness (parasthesia) of the face, tongue, or extremities."

The Website

I guess I am having a general one then.
Evidence: Change of mood (numb feeling and negative) and headache today
Signs and symptoms: Hands feel cold...? Bullshit it's cos i m in the aircon room. haha.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home